Let me just tell you friends, I have been blessed to know one of the sweetest girl in the world, and that is not an understatement.
Martha and I have been friends since we were little, but just within the past few years we have grown close. And can I just say, praise God! I don’t know what I would do without her, she has been such a great friend these past years. The other night my sweet friend stopped by with a basket of surprise!
She made me an “Anti-Stress Kit”, we all know wedding planning can get stressful! This completely has made my week, wait till you see all the amazing things inside!
- Eraser: To make all your mistakes disappear.
- Pennies: So you will never be broke.
- Rubber Bands: To help you stretch beyond your limits.
- Starbursts: To give you a burst of energy at the end of the day.
- Marbles: In case someone says you’ve lost yours!
- A Ribbon: To tie things together when they come apart.
- Snickers: Laughter is the best medicine.
- Glitter: When you feel like throwing something.
- Kisses: To always remember that you’re loved!
- And then my favorite part, as if the above was not enough, a Gratitude Jar!
- Each day you add one thing you are grateful for, a blessing in your life.
- I bet you can guess what day #1 was!
I hope each bride has a “Martha” in her life to help her breathe and enjoy the fun times!
Thank you so much dear, you are a huge blessing in my life and I love you to the moon and back!!